13.8.10

Blue My Mind

WOAH! My first post! I've been wanting to set up a blog for yonks and with the help of my little sister ( rather embarrassingly!..) I've finally got round to it!
I see my blog as a place to share what's going on in my world, what's inspiring me at the moment and other random things... so I hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a little penchant for nail polish, and could not resist this incredible Moroccan blue colour from H&M called Blue My Mind! Exactly the shade of the walls in the Jardin de Majorelle. The nude is one of Topshop's - Nice 'N' Neutral; the coverage of both are fantastic even after just one coat, definitely going to pick up a few more colours from their ranges...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Blue My Mind! Nail Polish - H&M, Nice 'N' Neutral Nail Polish - Topshop, Green Jade Ring - Chinese Shop, Gold Disk Chain Necklace - Accessorize, Gold Orange Jewelled Necklace - Indian Shop)

1 comment:

  1. Thought you might like this.
    http://illamasqua.blogspot.com/2010/06/nail-varnish-competition-winners.html

    ReplyDelete